Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Catch-up




Okay so it has been a while since we have written. Sorry for the wait. I am now 18 weeks and growing by the day. I have been to see the doctor a couple of times since the last time I wrote. The baby is growing and I have only gained 2 pounds at my last visit. We made it through the holidays and even got some stuff for the baby. We got our bath tub, car seat, stroller, a blanket my nana knitted, and some socks. Our favorite present was a camera that my parents got for us. It is really starting to become real now. We don't know for sure what we are having, but have decided on our names. If it is a boy it is Jackson Ross, and if it is a girl Leah Kathryn. We go back to the doctor next tuesday and will find out for sure what the baby is. Here is a picture of me this week. Ross's Birthday is on Febuary 9th so we might keep the gender a surprise until then.

1 comment:

Mariah said...

I am so excited you are blogging now!! You look great!!