Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Beginning

On Friday morning October 24 we took the test. Ross was still asleep in bed and I was getting ready for work. As I was about to leave I decided I should check it just for peace of mind. It took my breath away to see the word "pregnant" across the little screen. I ran in and turned on all the lights in the bedroom, jumped in bed, and shoved the stick in Ross's face. He was so groggy I don't think he really understood till later. We then realized that we had no idea what to do now that it was actually positive. So we call Jeni, Ross's cousin, and asked her. She was so excited for us and told us to call the doctor and make an appointment right away. We called and went in for a blood test at 8 am. Around 2 that afternoon we got the results. We really were pregnant!!!

No comments: