Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our first baby picture

On Friday Novemeber 7th we went back to the doctor for an ultra-sound. She moved the "magic wand" around to reveal one little sack with a tiny little piece of rice inside. We were so excited, I just held my breath. We then got to see the heartbeat on the screen. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. I felt like it showed us a little piece of God's ability to make miracles happen. We then went and showed my mom and sister, called the great grandparents to tell them. I then took the picture up to show my dad at school. He was a beaming grandpa. He was showing off the picture to anyone who would look at it. I then went back up to school to finish off parent teacher conferences. We then meet Ross's mom and dad at Chili's for lunch and showed them the picture.
It may look like a little white blob, but it is the cutiest white blob I have ever seen.

1 comment:

auntbecca said...

i remember how excited we were when jeni (jeni i! lol) had her first ultrasoud...now look how its gone!